Society of Women Writers WA: Bronze Quill Award 2020
- The Gradual Disappearance of Ambika Krishnan Before Ambika could read words, she read her mother.
Heroines Women’s Writing Prize 2020: The Neo Perennial Press
- Highly Commended (Short Fiction)
- Charlie: The day my oldest son ran away from home, a wedge-tailed eagle took up residence in his room. Nobody knew where it had come from, or where he had gone.
- Loss Squared: One moment, I was planning a long-awaited trip to East Africa. The next, I was facing down two life-or-death decisions.
- Pictures of You: Ammamma
- Immortal Hope: ‘Hope is born on the wings of choices…’
- I force my kids to take selfies with me and I’m not the least bit sorry
- How to Say No
- How to Organise a Mother’s Day Party
- Chasing Away Shadows
- Warding Off the Evil Eye
- Wine Trifle
- Rajeshwari’s Guide to the Care and Keeping of Cats
- How to Clean Crabs: Or the Finer Points of First Aid with Seafood
Header and profile image credit: Jess Gately